Through an artist's eyes…
Umbrian villa nestled amongst rolling hills, olive groves, nut trees and pastures of grain.
Built in the 1700's this authentically restored villa offers all of your modern day comforts. An artisan's hand of expression and an architect's eye for detail encases every measure of this Villa.
- Solid chestnut wood arched doors (8cm), shutters with arched glass windows.
- Rustic terracotta pathways cover the entire perimeter of this dual-plex home while a tiled half-moon shape patio area of greets guest at the primary doors.
- Iron work gratings on window are constructed with particular artisan design of interlinking bars not found frequently in today's iron work.
- A home security system is built into the iron window gratings showed this be a fulltime or seasonal residence.
- The street side exterior wall displays a large hand painted working sun dial.
- External house pipes are made of cast iron resisting against the hot and cold elements.
- Cooper door and window handles through the property.
- Front door knockers are custom made iron work in an historical design.
- An additional external concrete patio is ready beside the kitchen family area with necessary wiring should one want to expand the first floor living space to create a sunroom or other.
- The grain field adjacent to the property is for sale by the same owner and is perfect for horses, livestock, or farming.
Energetic Class declared: D